Manager, Azure Cloud Migration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2020
END DATE 10/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Digital Lighthouse for our Consulting practice.
* Lead clients' cloud migration engagements, including cloud migration strategy, application cloud suitability/readiness assessment, migration planning, sourcing options, business case and execution coordination specifically in Azure
* Lead design, implementation and migration to new IT infrastructure and cloud (IaaS/PaaS) environments
* Primary liaison with client stakeholders and architects
* Manage engagement staffing, financials, quality and risk
* Lead client pursuits and development of service proposals
* Lead development of enhancements to the infrastructure & cloud management methodologies and contribute thought leadership content
* Minimum five years in IT infrastructure technology management and architecture including IaaS/PaaS cloud transformation programs and infrastructure automation, prior system/storage admin/engineering experience and consulting experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited college/university, Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred and past or current certifications (e.g. Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, Azure, VMware) is preferred
* Two years of cloud strategy and transformation leadership including cloud services (IaaS/PaaS) implementation & migration, including Azure or AWS
* Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure or Amazon Web Service), infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet, BladeLogic), server, storage, high availability architecture, and infrastructure transformation from strategy to design and implementation
* Additional desirable experience in infrastructure automation and instrumentation (Unix Admin, Scripting / Programming Capabilities, SDLC Process Knowledge), Unified Communications, Collaboration, Database/application server architecture, network, information security
* Ability to travel up to eighty percent
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.