This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2020
END DATE 10/4/2020
Anyone can offer a truck-driving job. Groendyke Transport offers careers that unlock unlimited potential.
SummaryResponsible for monitoring, and supervising the assignments of equipment and drivers for the best utilization and optimization of assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Advocate and maintain a strong commitment to safety in the operating process.
* Optimize resources to provide maximum driver earnings, revenue and profitability.
* Communicate tank wash needs to outside vendors.
* Coordinate equipment inspections.
* Update events and keep accurate records in TMW.
* Communicate load information through Driver Managers and terminal staff.
* Coordinate with Billing to ensure accuracy of invoicing.
* Assist in on-boarding new lanes and customers.
* Maintain consistent planning and resource records.
* Lead efforts with others in Planning Center and terminals to coordinate campaign shipments.
* Perform all other duties as specified by management
Additional Job Description
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements
* Dispatch experience desired.
* Understanding of equipment utilization and allocation.
* Management and/or supervisory experience desired.
* Advanced administrative and organizational skills.
* High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* Bachelor s degree preferred. An equivalent combination of relevant education, training, and experience that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and ability to effectively perform the functions of this position may be considered.
* Tanker industry experience.
* Knowledge of DOT and applicable Federal Regulations.
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements
* Must be able to effectively operate computer systems to complete essential job functions.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
The trucking company you want to grow with.