Material Handler (3rd Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2020
END DATE 10/7/2020
Intertape Polymer Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONMATERIAL HANDLER (3RD SHIFT)
1. Move raw materials to the production lines or proper storage areas, as required
2. Stage finished product per instructions or move to warehouse storage area
3. Track and sort inventory
4. Assure the accuracy of incoming and outgoing materials
5. Organize assigned work areas, using lift truck or hand balm, as indicated
6. Troubleshoot part issues
7. Observe safe working practices
8. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
9. Complete required paperwork
10. Keep warehouse clean and neat
11. Relieve in production as assigned and trained
12. Related tasks as requested by supervisor
Essential Skills and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent.
2+ years manufacturing experience is helpful.
Eligible to work in the United States
Must have the ability to meet objectives with minimum supervision.
Must have basic computer skills.
Basic math skills.
Have strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Must be able to work in varying temperatures above 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ability to repeatedly lift up to a maximum of 50 lbs. REM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
* Must pass drug screen
* Must pass background check
* Can lift 50 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
ABOUT INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.