Sales Representative - Independent Sales Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONSales Representative Opportunity with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
Be your own CEO with the support of UnitedHealthcare! Join a value-driven team of people to help consumers live healthier lives by providing access to quality care. You'll find dynamic opportunities to help your business grow and develop. As an organization, we strive to be a partner in care and provide a distinctive experience to agents and members.
Why should you work for us?
* Commission Payment Process - Our commission structure and payment process remains a top reason why many successful agents and agencies do business with us.
* Growing Industry - UnitedHealthcare has approximately 12.4 million members*, you can become that industry expert to serve future Medicare beneficiaries.
* Sales Support - We offer coaching, training, communications and marketing to support your business and long term career as a sales agent.
* Earning Potential - As a sales agent, you have opportunities for advancement to grow your business.
* Flexible Schedule - You can create your own hours to best fit your goals.
* UnitedHealthcare is proud to serve one in five Medicare beneficiaries.
* UnitedHealth Group is the top ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune\'s 2019 \\"World\'s Most Admired Companies\\" list**.
* Financially Stable - A Fortune 500 company - ranked #6 in the 2019 rankings**.
* UnitedHealthcare puts you into business with a world-class partner; the only Medicare Advantage plan that is co-branded with AARP .
The opportunity is huge and training and support are available to help you every step of the way. Just think, before you know it, you could be a leader in one of the fastest growing market opportunities of our time. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.?
* Motivated professional looking for a long-term career in individual insurance sales.
* Self-starter able to work within a team environment.
* Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare coverage decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
* Dedication to local and national training to become an industry leader abiding by UnitedHealthcare and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) compliance standards.
* Current state health insurance license or willingness to obtain a license within 30 days of contract offer.
* 2+ years sales, marketing, teaching, Medicare/Medicaid or health care industry experience preferred.
* Experience in business planning, sales strategy and market analysis.
* Portfolio sales experience.
* Experience in networking within the community.
* Multi lingual individuals are encouraged to apply.
*Internal company data