Agile Practitioner 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2020
END DATE 10/2/2020
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONOPTUM is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
* Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
* Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
* Develop and manages execution plans to achieve objectives
* Identify and remove blockages across teams
* Oversee budgets and time capture activities; Manage forecast and actuals.
* Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
* Assist teams in meeting and exceeding Agile maturity and delivery objectives
* Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
* Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, practices, and/or approaches
* Alignment of work from Multi-teams into a singular Product
* Partner with Multiple business workstreams to lead, plan and execute their work by PI in order to deliver value to the Program. This includes: Getting Scrum teams aligned to Program processes and standards, Moving teams towards UHG SAFE standards, escalate and resolve impediments and help to manage risks during sprints.
* Enterprise Release Coordination
* Implement a release schedule structure and sync up the Business Workstreams to drive improvements on product roll outs for the Program. This entails working with all Program team members to assure that there's clarity around the process and adherence to the release schedule while meeting the UHG OSAM Release requirements.
* Build high performing teams
* Coach team members on Agile methodology, practices and mindsets, encourage teams to hold themselves and each other accountable for the teams work, empower team members to be innovative and adaptive through mindful continuous improvements
* Partnering with External Vendors for overall product build.
* Develop and maintain a meaningful working relationship with our External Vendors to aid in the smooth development and implementation of Program Products. Offer support and guidance on triaging issues.
* Documentation, Reporting and Administrative Tasks
* Work with Various teams to create meaningful and transparent reporting for the leadership team, organize and capture software versioning, creation of visuals and documents to capture new processes (release pipelines, vendor support diagrams, release plans, etc.)
* Work closely with architects on design and solution; understand product solution and be able to explain the solution to team members.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* 5+ years of Agile experience
* 2+ years of experience communication with senior-level leadership
* Expert-level expertise with MS Excel and Visio
* Strong technical aptitude with emphasis on understanding REST architecture and SaaS.
* Undergraduate degree
* Exposure to FHIR (\\"FIRE\\") and Smart on FHIR interoperability standards.
* Healthcare background
* SAFe, LeSS or other Agile certifications
* PMP certification
* Great communication skills
TECHNOLOGY CAREERS WITH OPTUM. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Agile, RTE, Release Train Engineer, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota