Operations Transformation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
NTT DATA Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 100970
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Operations Transformation Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
* Advising clients (e.g., VP, Director, Manager) transforming business and operations to improve agility and support growth.
* Supporting scoping, negotiating and contracting of advisory and assessment services and deliverables.
* Managing a consulting team in the execution of work stream scope to assess business and/or operations.
* Leading interviews / meeting facilitation to guide conversations to confirm learnings and verify client understanding.
* Leading analysis of complex data and ideas to generate insights and support conclusions.
* Overseeing development of solutions and recommendations aligned with practice and client expectations.
* Guiding consultants to navigate ambiguous and unstructured environments to promote team effectiveness.
* Overseeing market research based on business-related hypotheses used in support of timely synthesis to derive insights.
* Refining consulting delivery methodologies, approaches, and frameworks that improve engagement success.
* Developing client rapport through quality delivery of services, effective team management, and sales identification.
* Providing inputs into account planning in support of sales executives' client interactions to expand services delivered.
* Articulating client business needs and creating sections of proposals that address client requirements.
* Managing and contributing to the development of proposals related to client requests and/or competitive bids.
* Managing professional development that entails opportunities to refine existing skill set and develop new skills.
* Recruiting (campus/experienced candidates), evaluating, developing, and coaching practice consultants.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or a related field.
* 3+ years management consulting (strategy and operations focused, non-systems integration/technology) experience.
* 5+ years of relevant industry and/or consulting experience.
* 2+ years conducting and/or managing company-relevant research with quantitative and/or qualitative analyses, including synthesis to generate insights and/or support recommendations.
* 2+ years of proven experience managing, creating, and co-facilitating executive level presentations.
* 1+ years of proven experience supporting proposals and/or sell-side consulting delivery contract content.
* Must be willing to travel 75%
* Master's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or a related field.
* Management consulting experience with Big 4.
* Client advisory experience across a diverse set of strategic, technology-agnostic projects within services and/or industrials.
* Relevant industry and/or consulting experience related to two or more of the following: Operations Excellence, Supply Chain Optimization, Cost Transformation, or Process Optimization.
* Proven experience developing and maintaining consulting delivery frameworks associated with a practice capability.
* Communicates effectively across all formats to vice president level and below with appropriate sensitivity and persuasiveness.
* Demonstrated executive presence with ability to influence and maintain client relationships that promotes trust.
* Exercises sound judgment with minimal upper management support through structured problem identification and resolution.
* Proficiency in meeting facilitation, presentation creation, diagramming, spreadsheet modeling, and word processing.
* Experience in advancing company brand through approved social media and/or published content.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.