Stand Up Forklift Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/21/2020
END DATE 9/24/2020
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client in King of Prussia, Pa is seeking warehouse and production associates for several great opportunities on 1st and 2nd shift!
* Schedule (Several Shifts available)
* 6:30am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday - $15 / hour
* 2:30pm - 11:30pm, Monday - Friday - $16.50 / hour
* Pay Rate: $15-16.50 / hour to start, depends on shift
Job Responsibilities & Description
* Picking and packaging orders for shipment
* Using warehouse equipment to unload and store freight
* Responsible for inventory management and control
* Keeping a clean work space.
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems as they arise.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Prior Stand up forklift expeirence required
* Great attention to detail
* Ability to lift 50lbs
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.