RN - Charge Surgical Units
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/23/2020
END DATE 10/2/2020
Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
RN - CHARGE - FT SURGICAL UNITS NIGHT ROTATING
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastside Medical Center as a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse. Our facility is a part of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare. We care like family!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Medical Surgical Charge Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* As the Charge Registered Nurse, you will assign and evaluate the daily activities of nursing team members in consultation with the Specialty Team Leaders, Charge Nurse, and Schedule Coordinator when appropriate.
* You will assure that staff assignments are appropriate for the type of patient care required.
* You will coordinate equipment and supply needs.
* You will coordinate staff development and orientation activities
* You will facilitate the daily schedule and communicate effectively with other areas in the department and the hospital to ensure continuity of care.
* You will interact with physicians in a positive manner that encourages a team approach to patient care activities.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
* Completion of accredited nursing program
* Current Georgia RN license
* BSN required, MSN preferred
* Five (5) years of clinical experience
* BLS American Heart Association - required
* Previous Charge RN or Supervisor experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.