Head of Social & Community
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/25/2020
END DATE 10/3/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the Role
As the Head of Social and Community, you will be leading social media and community teams to help drive strategy across social media publishing, campaigns, paid social, social listening and insights, and community building. This highly cross functional role will work with internal teams across brand marketing, creative, paid acquisition, and compliance as well external agencies and partners to launch breakthrough social media strategies and campaigns that drive measurable business outcomes.
* Lead our social media and community teams and help drive strategy across social media publishing, campaigns, paid social, social listening and insights, and community building.
* Own definition of KPIs and measurement of social media efforts across both outbound and inbound initiatives.
* Develop and inspire team members to push boundaries and explore new strategic initiatives that produce high impact results.
* Manage and lead a seasoned team of social media experts, community managers, and social support agents.
* Provide input on our go-to-market strategies for new product launches and brand campaigns to maximize reach across social media properties
* Partner with the paid team on initiatives that drive results for brand and product marketing campaigns.
* BS/BA in Marketing or related field
* 10+ years developing innovative social media initiatives for consumer brands at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand
* Team building and management experience. You'll be leading a high-performing team that you'll be responsible to mentor and develop
* In-depth knowledge of community management and social media listening tools such as Sprinklr, Syntesio, NetBase, etc.
* Deep understanding of how to operationalize and scale social media support teams.
* Experience managing paid social campaigns to support brand efforts by maximizing reach and engagement.
* Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
* Out-of-the-box thinker ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
* A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships working with designers, product managers, compliance, finance, etc.