This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/26/2020
END DATE 10/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHiring professional and reliable Handyman to join our maintenance department. Weekly salary + commissions on each job.
Overview: * Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
* Perform maintenance and light repairs
* Undertake light installation or carpentering
* Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs.
* Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
* Identify and report the need for major repairs
* Able to work on commercial and residential services.
* Full time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
* Well paid job plus commissions and high opportunity to success and grow up.
Requirements: * 3+ years experience
* Collaborative, reliable, Well-organized and apt in problem-solving.
* Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
* Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
* Good English communication skills.
* Attention to detail
* Valid driver license and personal vehicle, tools and ladder.
Powered by JazzHR