Quality Control Auditor, Servicing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/27/2020
END DATE 9/28/2020
Planet Home Lending, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness is Booming! Planet Home Lending, LLC, is a privately held, full-service, national mortgage lender and servicer company. Planet is FNMA and FHLMC approved and sells through the Retail and Correspondent Channels, offering FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA and many other products. Planet Home Lending continues to reach month over month sales and servicing increases! Come join us!
The Quality Control Auditor is responsible for monitoring the overall quality of performing and non-performing loans in mortgage servicing. Ensure in compliance with our company policies, investor and mortgage insurer requirements, including guidelines set by HUD, VA, Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae. Conducting random, targeted and discretionary audits on mortgages the company services.
The ideal candidate is an individual that is detail oriented, analytical and possess strong written, verbal, researching and organizational skills. They should be comfortable communicating effectively and in a professional manner. In addition, they will need to take the initiative to train and stay informed with new industry updates.
* Execute audits to discover and guard against errors and omissions as well as fraud and internal violations of policies.
* Identify trends and deficiencies in servicing and communicate these findings to management to assure swift and appropriate corrective action.
* Aid in complying with appropriate, regulatory, investor and state specific servicing requirements.
* Research relevant requirements and changes as they relate to servicing.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly QC reports.
* 5+ years of mortgage servicing experience.
* 2+ years of quality control experience in a mortgage servicing environment.
* College degree or equivalent work experience with a high school diploma.
* Strong working knowledge of mortgage servicing compliance and regulations regarding Escrow, Cash Management, Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, MERS
* Must have worked with MSP
* Proficient in ACES and Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Must exercise good judgment, accept responsibility and handle confidential information.
* Strong written, verbal and organizational and attention to detail skills.
Our benefits package includes 3 comprehensive Cigna or Kaiser medical plans, dental, and vision insurance. We provide short term and long-term disability insurance, basic life insurance, 401(k), and 10 employer paid holidays. In addition, we offer supplemental benefits to include life insurance, critical illness and accident plans.