Retail Store Chocolate Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/27/2020
END DATE 10/4/2020
Lindt & Sprüngli
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ( Personal Information ). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Chocolate Advisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company -- you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Consistently contribute to the store's ability to achieve or exceed weekly, monthly, annual sales plan by providing the highest levels of customer service, demonstrated product knowledge and Lindt specific selling skills. * Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the store's sales mission on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
* Consistently meet or exceed individual sales goals such as ADS, conversion and other key performance indicators.
* Model Lindt standards through everyday activities such as Dress code, up-selling and sales focus.
* Demonstrate personal commitment to achieving store's targets by consistently promoting current marketing programs and utilizing company provided resources intended to optimize selling activity.
* Monitor and escalate customer or product issues to management in a timely and professional manner.
As part of the store's team, take ownership and actively participate in ensuring operational standards and controls are consistently adhered to. * Cash Management (POS, Paperwork, Vendor Logs, Policies & Procedures)
* Take initiative to re-stock shelves as needed, monitoring date codes and pricing
* Perform store maintenance & cleaning as directed. Maintain store cleanliness
* Comply with all Quality Assurance policies & procedures
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE * Ability to interact positively with customers
* Basic math and/or accounting skills
* Ability to take direction and execute work effectively
Required * Prior retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
Required * High School Graduate or equivalent
OTHER REQUIREMENTS * Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays