This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
A Bright Future, Inc.
American Canyon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Accounting Coordinator
STATUS: Part-Time to Full-Time Regular
OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday; 9am-530pm
PAY: $16.00-$20.00; Depending On Experience
POSITION REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At A Bright Future, Inc. we strive each day to ensure that our company's goals, values, and beliefs is to provide top notch service to our clients as well as our employees. We believe that everyone should be treated with respect. We provide consistent leadership and on-the-job training to assist our employees with personal and career growth and development. We also encourage all managers and supervisors to involve employees at all levels in creative problem-solving methods. We have found that this interaction and discussion and encourages ideas to improve the workplace and increases productivity. A Bright Future, Inc. delivers competitive and outstanding service to our participants and partner with vendors align with our Company's goals and values. We all share a \\"Let's find the solution!\\" team attitude to ensure continued growth and prosperity.
A Bright Future, Inc. is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join our Finance Department in our Corporate office. This person will manage payroll and accounting procedures to ensure A Bright Future Inc. s overall financial health. The ideal candidate has a strong background in accounting, excellent attention to detail and deep knowledge of regional laws/regulations.
Responsibilities: * Manage all accounting procedures and processes - Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers for consistent bookkeeping and budgetary analysis.
* Ensure overall financial compliance - Examine tax policies, manage tax payments/returns and prepare for audits based on regional and industry-specific
* Provide general financial guidance - Interface confidentially with both leadership and clients to ensure smooth financial operations.
Requirements: * Bachelor s degree in accounting or related field
* Strong math skills
* Deep knowledge of accounting principles
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Ability to handle information confidentially
* Familiarity with accounting software preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
* Proven experience meeting regular deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER: * Paid Sick/Leave Time
* Annual performance reviews with potential wage increases
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and life insurance for qualifying full-time employees who work at least 30 hours per week or more
* Comprehensive training including in-field observations, coaching, and ongoing monthly training.
* Excellent opportunities for professional growth and competitive pay.
* Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time.
* Regular social events, sporting events and company-sponsored volunteer activities
Powered by JazzHR