This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Provide administrative support to the assigned branch office. Duties include general clerical, purchasing, inventory, and accounting responsibilities and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. Other duties may be required as assigned by the branch manager.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Assist with the design notes in meetings.
* Assist with keeping the design head count sheets up to date.
* Help make sure that I get all blueprints that I need.
* Assist with the service operations meeting notes.
* Assist with the contract operations meeting notes.
* Assist with the quarterly inspector's meetings notes.
* Help track and make sure the field head count sheets are turned in on time.
* Help follow up with the 1-week look ahead.
* Responsible for making sure the tool box talks are turned in on time.
* Help collect time from the field
* Help with the WIP meeting.
* Help with scheduling all meetings.
* Run all reports that are needed.
* Assist Project Manager.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Work Experience:
High School Diploma or GED.
Minimum 3-5 year's clerical or administrative experience required.
Experience in the construction industry preferred.
Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e., Word, and particularly Excel).
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully. The ideal candidate will possess good oral and written communication skills in addition to good organization skills.
* Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results.
* Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management.
* Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
* Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
* Must possess excellent organizational skills.
* Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
* Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
* Must work with minimal supervision.
* Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.