Analytics Developer II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
Blast Analytics & Marketing
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONREQUISITION #: BAM00171A
READY TO MAKE YOUR MARK?
Functioning as a key member of our Analytics consulting team, the Analytics Developer II integrates analytics code customizations into client sites, performs auditing and quality assurance testing, writes documentation for analytics implementations and helps companies explore their data. This client-facing role will help organizations capture accurate data and turn insights into actionable recommendations to achieve their analytics goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that will work in our San Francisco, CA location optionally, remotely.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics & Marketing is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 50 teammates sharing a purpose to Make Your Mark on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
WHY WORK AT BLAST
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say \\"to make my mark!\\"
TO BE SUCCESSFUL * Regular experience writing code in a Tag Management System
* Strong problem-solving skills, breaking down complex issues to find the root cause
* Keen attention to detail and willing to pay attention to the \\"small things\\"
* Confident in your ability to explain complex, technical subjects to non-technical folks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Have a great desire to learn new things and are quick at applying newly learned skills
* Willing to lean on teammates when needed and support teammates when they need your expertise
* Make Your Mark on clients and teammates
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS * 2-4 years of digital analytics implementation experience
* Experience working in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
* Experience working in Tag Management Systems (TMS) such as Tealium iQ, Adobe Launch, or Google Tag Manager (GTM)
* Bachelor s degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES * Problem Solving - You will receive an array of technical issues from very different clients and will need to assess their needs, find and implement solutions to these requests, and explain the results to the client in a way that makes sense to them. You will very rarely be handed structured requests. Each request will come with its own nuances and your responsibility will be to work with the team to find creative solutions to our client's complex problems.
* Client Facing Communication - You will meet with clients daily to understand requests and review the results of your previous work. It is important that you feel confident speaking in these situations and explaining the work that you have done in written communication and verbally, while on video.
YOU WILL WORK WITH
Director, Analytics Implementation; Analytics Implementation Consultants; Analytics Strategists; Program Managers and Reporting Team Members; Other Subject Matter Experts.
ARE YOU A FIT?
Blast Analytics & Marketing is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience, Blast offers extensive benefits for full-time employees which include medical, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and much more. We provide a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness.
HOW TO APPLY
If you like what you ve read thus far, please complete the application form and SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN ONE PDF FORMAT. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics & Marketing is an at-will employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Powered by JazzHR