This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs Programmatic has evolved, it has moved from being considered one of those specialty services towards a fundamental aspect of our digital activation strategy. While our programmatic teams are a part of a broader programmatic community dedicated to shaping best practices, our individual trading teams work directly with their agency counterparts to create and execute campaigns that support our clients overall marketing objectives. Job Description This entry-level position will support teams responsible for creating and executing programmatic media plans using industry leading media technology platforms. Within this role you ll gain exposure to emerging digital media technologies, publishers and programmatic strategies that will help create a valuable foundation for a career in digital media.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Supporting the implementation of client campaign objectives into programmatic activation strategies, audiences and inventory opportunities
* Managing campaigns by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs
* Assisting team members with operational tasks including budget management, billing and campaign creative trafficking
* Working with members of the broader digital account teams including planning, investment, operations and analytics
* Working with publishers to implement, troubleshoot and optimize programmatic deals to help secure access to high quality media inventory
* Maintaining reports used to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and/or ensuring stakeholders are kept informed on campaign performance
* Developing technical skillset in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms such as DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs and Third-Party Verification tools
* Providing limited administrative support that may include scheduling and coordinating meetings across the team
QUALIFICATIONS: * Although past media experience is not required, an internship with an advertising/media agency is a plus
* Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Creating Charts, Basic Formulas, etc.)
* Experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
* Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
* Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
* Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn
About Mindshare: At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what s possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other s success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We re a team that is radically honest we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive that s our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability that s our Emotional Quotient. We re proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
GROUPM AND ALL ITS AFFILIATES EMBRACE AND CELEBRATE DIVERSITY, INCLUSIVITY, AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.?WE ARE COMMITTED TO BUILDING A TEAM THAT REPRESENTS A VARIETY OF BACKGROUNDS, PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS. WE ARE A WORLDWIDE MEDIA AGENCY NETWORK THAT REPRESENTS GLOBAL CLIENTS. THE MORE INCLUSIVE WE ARE, THE MORE GREAT WORK WE CAN CREATE TOGETHER.