BFT PASSENGER VAN AND CARGO DRIVERS NEEDED FOR PARTNERS HEALTHCARE! 5/31/2020
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Bulfinch Temporary Service coordinates the hiring for passenger van drivers on an as needed basis for Partners HealthCare's Transportation Department. Currently seeking qualified individuals for part time and full time hours. Locations include Boston area Northampton, MA.
Transports up to 16 passengers, ensure the safety and comfort of passengers on the vehicle. Assists elderly and/or handicapped passengers board and disembark from the vehicle.
Job Requirements include
1. Obey all of the state and federal traffic laws while driving
2. Follow all PHS policies and procedures
3. Report unsafe and /or defective equipment immediately to supervisor
4. Report to supervisor any and all motor vehicle related incidents where: any property or motor vehicle sustained any damage whatsoever, any personal injury sustained by any employees or non-employee, any other situations that bear investigation should be discuss and reviewed by the safety committee (equipment problems, unsafe equipment, etc.)
1. High School Diploma or Equivalency required
2. Current valid Massachusetts Class D Drivers License with safe driving record.
3. At least 1 year of professional driving experience.
4. Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
5. Ability to lift and move up to 35 lbs.
6. Ability to work both independently and as a team.
7. Must be at least 25 years of age.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.