Contract Maintenance Manager - C 7/31/2020
Valiant Integrated Services
Tinker Afb, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Contract Maintenance Manager Clinical Business Occupancy (CMM-C) has direct responsibility for all operations and Maintenance (O&M) effort for a particular site.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* The CMM-C will schedule PMs, CMs and the parts and materials needed to execute the work within the required completion dates.
* Will coordinate with FM/COR to ensure the work is completed without interfering with medical operations.
* Will coordinate and communicate with the FM/COR to facilitate the equal understanding of the customer satisfaction rating on the monthly report.
* If the FM/COR documents or has a customer complaint, the CMM will resolve the issue and report the issue to the Project Manager.
* Will ensure all work is completed within the terms of the contracts
* Must request in writing from the contracting officer any additional time needed to complete work after the approved scheduled completion date.
* A copy of any extension request must be provided to the COR, SRM PM and Contractor Project Manager.
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
* The CMM-C shall be technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Management
* Minimum two (2) years' experience in a business occupancy medical facility operations and maintenance and minimum, five (5) years servicing and/or renovating commercial buildings, including the supervision of diversified work force responsible for operations, maintenance and repair of commercial buildings infrastructure systems.
* Must be familiar with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the performance work statement, NFPA, EPA, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and standards and AAAHC and TJC for clinics accreditations.
* Possess a current Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) certificate, is desired.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
* If the CMM-C possesses current HVAC licenses, certifications, completed an accredited HVAC trade school, or has documented HVAC work experience, it will be considered a greater value compared to a CMM-C without this skill set.
* Must have identified experience or submit a resume with similar experience.
* An alternate CMM-C must be designated with the same responsibilities/qualifications should the primary CMM-C not be available.
* Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
* Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety.
* Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative.
* Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant's activities, products or services.
* Participate in the achievement of Valiant's QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled