This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/11/2020
END DATE 9/5/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time Custodian in our Mocksville, NC location. This is an early day shift position. Preferable start at 5:00 a.m.
The Custodian is responsible for the cleaning of warehouse, breakroom and office floors, trash, and cardboard.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responsible for the warehouse floor scrubbing first thing each morning. This includes sweeping the area before the scrubbing process.
* Empties trash containers throughout the warehouse.
* Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times.
* Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Previous custodial experience preferred
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a Custodian including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing or standing. With or without reasonable accommodation.
* Attention to detail is essential for this position
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent previous attendance history
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
* This role is located in Mocksville, NC
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.