Delivery Driver - Class B CDL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/31/2020
END DATE 8/29/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
Sioux Falls, SD
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a DELIVERY DRIVER- CLASS B CDL in our Sioux Falls, SD location. This full time position will serve as a delivery driver Monday-Friday.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responsible for safe operation of all company vehicles.
* Responsible for delivering merchandise to the customer in a courteous, professional and cooperative manner in accordance with determined customer requirements.
* Assists customer in any manner possible to present a memorable customer experience.
* Reports any shipping errors or customer comments to manager..
* Inspects vehicle daily, reporting all malfunctions or defects to management; maintains compliance with all DOT regulations.
* Maintains all documentation neatly and completes paperwork daily and/or Electronic Data Logs.
* Assist in the warehouse as needed or directed. This may include, but not limited to using voice pick system, RF scanner, accurately pull, check and pack the correct items needed to complete a customer s order. Reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches short, dated or lot controlled product, and stages picked merchandise in preparation for delivery, reporting all areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Must possess a current Class B CDL and a clean driving record.
* Have a recent appropriate DOT physical within six (6) months before expiration.
* Dependable and able to work with little supervision.
* Ability to operate warehouse equipment.
* Flexible work hours required.
* Proven attendance record a must.
* Maintain all DOT regulations and requirements.
* Must be accurate and possess good attention to detail.
* Must work in a safe, efficient and respectful manner with other personnel.
* Follows good housekeeping procedures.
* Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
* Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment DOT drug screening, physical and background check.
* This role is located in Sioux Falls, SD.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.