Digital Advertising Management Team Member - Contract or Part-Time Remote
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/9/2020
Nexxt, Inc., a leading talent solutions company with over 75 million job seekers across the United States, is actively seeking a Digital Advertising Management Team Member to join our team working remotely on a contract or part-time basis. This is a long-term opportunity. Hours are somewhat flexible approximately 25-35 per week. Off-hour and weekend support will be required on occasion to support our clients on the West Coast. You may also be eligible for our wide range of benefits.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm we offer technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our clients.
As a Digital Advertising Management Team Member, you will do the following:
* Manage the execution and delivery of all advertising campaigns.
* Manage and administrate the campaign lifecycle, including optimization, reporting, analytics, and billing/budgeting.
* Provide complete lifecycle campaign support to clients and the Nexxt sales team.
* Maintain relationships with advertisers/agencies. Provide consultative feedback and direction to clients to further the success of business relationships.
* Perform functional and technical quality assurance tests of campaigns.
* Assist in quoting and the RFP process with the sales team.
* Become knowledgeable in the best practices of the industry and understand the competitive landscape.
Here are the skills we d love for you to have:
* A bachelor s degree: business, communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
* At least two years of experience in a digital media role.
* Experience executing email, display advertising, and other digital ad campaigns is desired, but not necessary.
* Experience with reading/coding HTML or the aptitude to learn this skill.
* Inquisitive nature and top-notch self-management skills.
* Fluency with MS Excel (Pivot tables and creating easy to read reports).
* Effective communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
* Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
Nexxt is a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company. We are looking to expand our dynamic team with positive people who believe in high standards in their work. If you re ready to join a company that has a serious mission: helping our 75 million members find their next great job, apply now!
Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.