Driver- Class A CDL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/15/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a DELIVERY DRIVER- CLASS A CDL in our MOCKSVILLE, NC location. This position will serve as a full time delivery driver servicing healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, long term extended care facilities, and transfers to our own regional facilities, with some warehouse work as needed. Some overtime as required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responsible for delivering merchandise to the customer in a courteous, professional and cooperative manner; assists customer in whatever way needed.
* Reports any shipping errors to Supervisor.
* Inspects vehicle daily, reporting all malfunctions or defects to management; maintains all DOT regulations.
* Maintains all documentation neatly and completes paperwork daily.
* Other duties as assigned.
* This position will serve as a delivery driver on a Monday-Friday route. Shift hours vary with each day. Overtime may be required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Must possess a Class A CDL and a clean driving record.
* Dependable and able to work with little supervision.
* Ability to operate warehouse equipment.
* Flexible work hours required.
* Proven attendance record a must.
* Maintain all DOT regulations and requirements; including being able to pass a DOT drug screen.
* Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
* Must work in a safe, efficient and respectful manner with other personnel.
* Follows good housekeeping procedures.
* Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
* Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment DOT drug screening, physical and background check.
* This role is located in Mocksville, NC
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.