FortiSASE Sales Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2020
END DATE 8/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONFORTINET (NASDAQ: FTNT) SECURES THE LARGEST ENTERPRISE, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. FORTINET EMPOWERS ITS CUSTOMERS WITH INTELLIGENT, SEAMLESS PROTECTION ACROSS THE EXPANDING ATTACK SURFACE AND THE POWER TO TAKE ON EVER-INCREASING PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BORDERLESS NETWORK - TODAY AND INTO THE FUTURE. ONLY THE FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC ARCHITECTURE CAN DELIVER SECURITY FEATURES WITHOUT COMPROMISE TO ADDRESS THE MOST CRITICAL SECURITY CHALLENGES, WHETHER IN NETWORKED, APPLICATION, CLOUD OR MOBILE ENVIRONMENTS. FORTINET RANKS #1 IN THE MOST SECURITY APPLIANCES SHIPPED WORLDWIDE AND MORE THAN 400,000 CUSTOMERS TRUST FORTINET TO PROTECT THEIR BUSINESSES. LEARN MORE AT HTTPS://WWW.FORTINET.COM, THE FORTINET BLOG, OR FORTIGUARD LABS.
Fortinet is seeking a SASE Sales Specialist that will manage and drive sales engagements in partnership with Field Sales. The FortiSASE Sales Specialist will partner with a FortiSASE Systems Engineer and support customer engagements with Field Systems Engineers, Field Sales, engage with Product Management/Marketing, and end customers to deliver a revenue objective for the FortiSASE product platform. In this role, you will identify complex security challenges within your customers environment and drive opportunities to close in partnership with Field Sales/Field Systems Engineers and your FortiSASE Sales Specialist. Training and enablement to sales teams and assisting with channel partners will be key to ensuring the success of the assigned territory.
* Develop and manage internal sales relationships, as well as, be a key point of contact for FortiSASE opportunities with the end customer
* Build and implement account / marketing plans for account penetration
* Generate a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline
* Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals
* Channel effectiveness: Adept at working/developing opportunities with ecosystem partners
* Excellent communicator including the ability to make engaging and effective presentations to an executive audience
* Effective in a collaborative environment, particularly interacting with product and business professionals
* Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers and Regional Systems Engineers ensuring customers understand how to deliver value to their customers and partners with FortiSASE
* Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with the Field Sales and Engineering teams
* Deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to Fortinet customers
* Fully qualified, experienced sales professional that is forward thinking and has an expert understanding of the technology business sector
* Exceptional business and financial acumen with a demonstrated ability to understand both short-term and long-term financial impact of business decisions
* Previous experience designing business plans and market strategies
* Proven ability with solution selling
* A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
* A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
* Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
* Previous experience in network security. Knowledgeable in the following technologies SASE, VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering.
* Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills to evaluate complex problems to find a systematic approach to gain a quick resolution
* Ability to work independently with little direction travel will be required in territory
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate Degree favorable..
EEOC / AAPAccommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of email@example.com for assistance.EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.