Head of Client Services - Digital Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHEAD OF CLIENT SERVICES
SENIOR CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Our success is based on close, on-site collaboration with our clients. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated and relational Sr. Client Engagement Manager with a heavy focus on marketing domain expertise, exposure to digital, campaign operations, paid media, sales, creative production, and marketing analytics. Our success is based on close, on-site partnerships with our clients, and this role will help manage our relationship with a F50 high tech manufacturer and solution provider. You will be leading client engagements, strategizing, and developing new business opportunities within existing engagements and leading a team to support these initiatives.
In this position, you will: * Serve as a key contact for all aspects of client engagements within the CMO and related organizations supporting all of our business lines that maps to those client organizations including digital operations, marketing, CRM and campaign operations, creative production, B2C and B2B, business intelligence, and analytics practice
* Serve as a team leader directing client engagement managers on your team as well as client side project managers and consultants in addition to members of the global delivery team
* Develop and maintain consultative relationships with key client stakeholders and senior client executives throughout the engagement portfolio
* Responsible for portfolio revenue targets and growth through developing new and existing relationships, as well as identifying new opportunities to match service capabilities with client needs
* Identify, drive, and develop solutions and relevant services aligned with client needs and business plans
* Manage project proposals, timelines and deliverables for engagements from proposal through implementation in conjunction with the services team
* Contribute to the development and growth of eClerx Digital across clients in the Enterprise Technology vertical business unit
REQUIRED SKILL SET/EXPERTISE * Strong and proven experience in client management and engagements, account management, business development, marketing and digital functions
* Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills - ability to network and earn client confidence and trust
* Highly motivated, resourceful and adaptable. Must enjoy constantly learning and tackling new challenges.
* Strong domain knowledge in marketing, digital, analytics
* 10+ years of experience in client management and services, business development, consulting, professional services, and related functional areas in marketing and digital
* Bachelor s degree required, MBA is preferred
* Applicants must have the right work in the US
* BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience required Degree
* Professional experience in digital marketing for a Fortune 500-scale company
* 10-20% travel required with some international
ABOUT ECLERX DIGITAL
eClerx Digital is a global digital service provider partnering with the world s leading brands primarily in luxury & fashion, retail, high tech, financial services, automotive and travel industries. We provide high impact consulting and value based production resources to drive greater insight, quality and creativity to deliver our clients digital priorities.
eClerx Digital powers the leading global brands digital channels with our four key solutions: * Creative focuses on large scale post production up to cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution
* Commerce & Campaigns focuses on our clients omni-channel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system re-platforming
* Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualisation team
* Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship
ECLERX DIGITAL is a division of eClerx Services which is a publicly traded company for 10+ years on the India stock exchanges. We employ over 9,500 employees globally, have sales offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Hamburg and Singapore and is supported by operations centres in India and Thailand.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.
Powered by JazzHR