This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMMEDIATE HIRE NEEDED!
HomeWorks Energy is looking for hardworking Crew Members who want to start or continue their careers in the insulation trade and grow with the company. This is a full-time permanent role with plenty of room for growth. Our Insulation Crews are the backbone of our company, and we take pride in training and promoting our Insulation team members into Crew Chiefs.
WE WILL PAY FOR ALL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS!
HomeWorks Energy is the largest home performance contractor in the Mass Save program and the 5th largest weatherization company in Massachusetts. Join our growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at a time.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Insulating and weatherizing homes
* Using cellulose to dense pack walls
* Installing fiberglass in attics
* Air sealing attics and basements
* Installing roof vents
REQUIREMENTS * Previous insulation or light carpentry experience is preferred
* Comfortable in confined, sometimes cluttered conditions
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
* Valid driver s license preferred
* Reliable transportation
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS * CREW MEMBERS EARN BETWEEN $14 AND $35 PER HOUR (BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND PERFORMANCE)
* ELIGIBLE TO EARN $22-$40+ PER HOUR IN 6 MONTHS AS CREW CHIEF
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* Flexible spending account
* 401k company match
* Generous paid time off and paid holidays
* Many more perks!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS * Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
* Comfortable on tall ladders and rooftops
ABOUT HOMEWORKS ENERGY
Over the past four years, HomeWorks Energy has grown to become the leading energy efficiency company in Massachusetts, the #1 ranked state in energy efficiency. We have also been ranked in the top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000 2017)! Join a growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at a time.
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts & New York more energy efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner s energy consumption by at least 30%.
We re proud of the impact we made in 2019: * 600,000 metric tons of CO2 saved
* 125,000 cars off the road for one year
* $165 million of customer lifetime savings
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions: * Always Gettin' Bettah
* Positive HWEnergy
* Make a Difference
* Inspire Customer Confidence
* In This Together
Powered by JazzHR