This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/22/2020
END DATE 7/30/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time INVENTORY SPECIALIST in our NAMPA, ID location. An INVENTORY SPECIALIST is responsible for working with Accounts Payable to verify we have received everything that we have been invoiced for. This position is for the day shift, Monday-Friday 4:30am-1:00 pm. Overtime may be required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Will be required to have a working knowledge of the receiving/put away process.
* Research and correct inventory issues and order discrepancies
* Purchase Order reconciliation, which includes identifying errors between receivers, packing slips, and quantities on hand
* Research discrepancies to conclusion by physically locating and counting product and reconciling quantity differences between receiving worksheets and packing lists
* Communicate with vendors to report damages, incorrect shipments and shortages; and resolve differences by ensuring correct action is recorded in system
* Will work with Accounts Payable to verify that we have received everything that we have been invoiced for.
* Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor
* Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company
* Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Knowledge of inventory processes; VAI knowledge preferred; basic computer and math skills required
* Must be a self-starter that can work with little supervision; must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task
* Must be able to work successfully and cohesively with various departments
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
* Must be accurate and have good attention to detail
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of an Inventory Specialist including: bending, reaching, climbing, standing or walking for long periods, and lifting/carrying/pushing/moving as much as 50 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. Will have to have the ability to learn to operate all warehouse equipment. With or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
* This role is located in Nampa, ID
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.