This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
Continental Pools - Massachusetts
Need a summer job? Get the work and life experience employers are looking for! Continental Pools gives our lifeguards and pool managers unlimited opportunities to develop desirable job skills while they enjoy their summer in the sun.
Whether you re only looking to work full time, part-time, or sometimes, we provide all the training you need to be successful.
Help us provide a safe, clean, and accident-free environment for your community by joining our elite team...
because it s more than just a paycheck!
* Monitor activities at aquatics facility to prevent accidents
* Provide assistance to swimmers
* Explain and enforce pool rules and regulations
* Participate in regular in-service training sessions
* Communicate with patrons at the pool, property management, and Continental Pools management
* Determine chlorine content and pH value of water, using a water testing kit, and maintain chemical records
* Maintain facility cleanliness
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Minimum age: 16 years
* Swim distance using crawl or breaststroke without resting: 100 yards
* Feet-first dive, retrieve a 10-lb brick from a minimum depth of 8 feet and bring it to the surface
* Tread water without using arms for 1 minute
* Must possess strong communication skills
* Please apply online at www.continentalpools.com
* For more information or questions call us at 781-933-5005