Marketing & Business Development Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/1/2020
END DATE 8/12/2020
Panasonic Industrial Devices
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPanasonic Marketing & Business Development Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we ve been committed to improving peoples lives and making the world a better place one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You ll Get to Do:
The way people and products move has been evolving across all modes of transportation. New technology and new perspectives have enabled new business models and companies to emerge rapidly.
The shift towards electrified, connected and autonomous mobility is no longer a concept but an emerging reality. If you re fascinated and excited about groundbreaking ideas and products in this nascent industry of new mobility, come join our team. Support the research, marketing, sales and new business development activity of Panasonic s extensive product portfolio.
Review and archive existing presentations on internal company systems such as Microsoft Teams; build and prepare new presentations as necessary. Create documentation, presentations, spreadsheets and other material to convey research findings to stakeholders. Review industry events and create a managed, trackable calendar.
New Business Development:
Support team to identify, prospect and nurture new opportunities. Assist with cross-functional business development activities to streamline processes. Conduct web research to uncover appropriate contacts, teams, policies and projects for existing and new business prospects. Document all activities and interactions in company CRM tool.
Research & Data Analytics:
Drive primary research for developing and evaluating new business opportunities. Carry out secondary research and interview key stakeholders internally. Work closely with team members to understand the competition
What You ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
* Current 1st or 2nd year MBA student studying engineering, business, economics, marketing or communications
* Experience in hi-tech traditional automotive or electric vehicle industry is a plus
* Attention to detail, flexibility, strong follow through and the ability to embrace the unexpected
* Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to determine business opportunities and strategic direction
* Ability to analyze, synthesize, and clearly communicate research findings to key stakeholders
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives at once
* Self-motivated, as well as a strong team player
* Outgoing, friendly and positive personality, adaptable to a professional environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally with a blend of business acumen and technical aptitude
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience with CRM system, Data Analytics platform is a plus
What We Offer:
* Competitive compensation package
* Comprehensive benefits
* Pet Insurance
* Paid Parental Care Leave
* Employee Referral Program
* Educational Assistance
* Flexible Work Program
* Volunteer time Off
* Casual Dress Code
* Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America..