Outside Sales Representative (In-Home Sales)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2020
END DATE 8/24/2020
Cantey Foundation Specialists
JOB DESCRIPTIONCantey Foundation Specialists, a regional leader in the foundation and concrete repair industry, is seeking to Expand our sales team! We fix an average of 30 homes just like yours every single week, maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and have an excellent reputation in the community. In this role, you will consult with homeowners at Appointments we have scheduled for you. Your goal? To diagnose the issues they are experiencing with their home and provide the best solution for them.
What we would provide you:
* A verifiable, W-2 opportunity to make $100K+
* Base salary during training, Uncapped commission plan (NO \\"draw\\" plan), and Quarterly bonus potential
* Full benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) matching, and company vehicle
* High-quality leads from customers who have already contacted us No cold calling!
* Monday-Friday schedule - No weekends required
* Best in class Training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success
* A Trusting, Respectful, and Fun culture
* Opportunities for your Professional growth
* A company you can be proud to represent! We've been named one of \\"SC's Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies\\" for 3 consecutive years, as well as being awarded the \\"Best Foundation Repair Company\\" by readers of The State newspaper!
What you would do:
* Drive to potential customer's homes on pre-scheduled appointments
* Build rapport with customer and determine desired outcomes
* Carefully examine the customer's home to accurately diagnosis the issues
* Provide necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues
* Write proposals for each customer account, including photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists, and job worksheets
* Meet or exceed sales goals
What we need for this role:
* 4+ years of sales experience - outside sales preferred, but not required
* Recent experience in home inspection, in-home sales, residential real estate, or the home improvement industry is preferred, but not required
* Being able to and comfortable with entering a crawl space underneath a house
* Ability to walk, climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
* A valid driver's license and a safe driving record
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening and background check
At Cantey Foundation Specialists, our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We also Redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are valuable to us and we want them to Experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. Apply TODAY to experience that success!
For more information on our company, visit www.canteycanfixit.com