PHP Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The PHP Application Developer role at BuildThis requires tenacity, collaboration, initiative, and an in-depth understanding of development. As an agency, we work with a multitude of clients spanning many industries; an ability to adapt & an interest in constantly learning & evolving is paramount to this role.
This Is What We re Looking For
* Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously.
* Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively with Project Managers and other designers/developers within Project Teams.
Here s What You ll Do
* Code, test, debug, and implement application system upgrades, enhancements, and system integrations.
* Complete required work for client projects from onboarding to completion on time & within estimated hours.
* This includes, but is not limited to: uncovering & evaluating project/client functional needs/requests, usability & audience understanding & suggestions, involvement in the full software development cycle: supporting design to planning for development & implementation, writing secure & clean code for web applications, document code, concepts, business logic & logistics, and performing necessary measures to ensure mobile responsiveness & quality assurance across common browsers & devices.
* Manage server optimization for BuildThis maintenance clients.
* Work with 3rd-party vendors for technical support to resolve complex problems
* Interest in software & web development trends/languages/frameworks and present any ideas or recommendations to BuildThis leadership team for possible new opportunities.
* Work with BuildThis leadership team to establish application development departmental standards. Subsequently, ensures that these standards are met for documentation & coding in the application development department.
* Opportunity to work with and learn from a whole team of experienced digital enthusiasts!
* BuildThis fosters a fun & creative work environment, where you ll be able to work and interact with many different employees throughout every department.
* Many opportunities to attend offsite events where you ll be able to meet and network with hundreds of individuals and other businesses.
* BuildThis offices are located in the iconic Chicago Board of Trade building.
* Opportunity to work remotely when needed
* Company will provide additional educational opportunities (conferences, classes, certifications, etc.) as needed
* Health Insurance coverage via group plan with stipend
* Wellness Plan with quarterly incentives & stipends
* Quarterly Profit Sharing