Physician - Family Medicine
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE HIRING
Ascension Medical Group Family Medicine Department is looking for a full time Family Medicine Physician to join our elite team!
WHY JOIN ASCENSION?
About Ascension All Saints Hospital
* Non-for-profit, community hospital with 350 licensed beds
* Diverse patient population, serving the community since the 1870s
* Over 200 employed providers offering extensive inpatient and outpatient services
* Committed to delivering high-quality, cost effective care to all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable, regardless of their ability to pay
* Strong 24/7 Hospitalist and Emergency Care services
* Ideally located on the shores of Lake Michigan, 65 miles North of Chicago & 25 miles South of Milwaukee
* Racine harbor is considered one of the finest of its size on the Great Lakes
* Recreational opportunities abound locally and nearby
* Patient draw area of 250,000
* A growth-oriented, family-oriented community
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Ascension Medical Group is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician for our Wisconsin Avenue outpatient clinic.
* FAMILY MEDICINE BASED CLINIC THAT SPECIALIZES IN CARING FOR THE UNDESERVED POPULATION
HIGHLY-INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE SYSTEM MODELED WITH TRUE PHYSICIAN LEADERSHIP
JOIN A WELL ESTABLISHED TEAM OF 3 PHYSICIANS, 2 ADVANCED PRACTITIONERS AND GREAT SUPPORT STAFF
FULL RANGE OF FAMILY MEDICINE, INCLUDING NEWBORNS
This is an Ascension Medical Group employed position with a competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
PHYSICIAN MD/DO WITH PRESCRIPTIVE AUTHORITY CREDENTIALED FROM THE WISCONSIN BOARD OF MEDICINE OBTAINED PRIOR TO HIRE DATE OR JOB TRANSFER DATE.
BOARD ELIGIBLE/CERTIFIED IN FAMILY MEDICINE
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE (MD) OR DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHY (DO) REQUIRED
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
(HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)