Picking Clerk (Afternoon Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/10/2020
END DATE 9/10/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time Low Unit of Measure Picking Clerk (Afternoon Shift) in our Tiffin, OH location. A PICKING CLERK is responsible for locating merchandise using voice pick system and accurately pulling, checking and packaging the correct items needed to complete a customer s order. The schedule is Tuesday-Saturday, 40 hours per week. Holidays and overtime may be required, as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* In addition to locating, pulling and packaging merchandise; reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
* Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
* Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
* Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
* Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
* Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Must be able to operate an order picker up to 20 feet. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Previous warehouse experience is a plus
* Must be able to operate warehouse equipment
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 50 pounds (or more), and push/pull carts weighing 75 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
* Proficient with basic arithmetic calculations
* Positive attitude and team player
* Previous experience with voice pick systems is preferred
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
* This role is located in the Tiffin, OH area
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.