This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/1/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
Earth City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time PICKING CLERK in our Earth City facility. A PICKING CLERK is responsible for locating and picking merchandise from picking documents and voice pick system. The position schedule is Monday-Friday, with overtime, as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* In addition to locating and picking merchandise from picking documents, also responsible for properly staging, checking, packaging, and consolidating merchandise in both the bulk and stockless departments.
* Assists in the stockless transfer process.
* Maintain and grow in knowledge concerning customer needs for custom palletization and labeling. Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
* Reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
* Completes all paperwork in an orderly fashion in accordance with established procedures.
* Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
* Performs duties in both the bulk and stockless departments as assigned including assisting with the stockless transfer, picking daily orders, checking, loading as needed.
* Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times.
* Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
* Be able to operate all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Previous warehouse or distribution center experience preferred
* Historically has displayed and maintains excellent attendance.
* Must have basic math skills.
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods for entire shift often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 60lbs (or more) push/pull carts weighing 100lbs or more repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced ever changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
* This role is located in Earth City, MO
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.