Pilot (VFR) RW - RCH 011 - Brawley, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/21/2020
Reach Medical Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTION# of Openings
Job Families (Portal Searching)
The REACH Pilot provides customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry.
* Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company. The pilot should be prepared to occasionally serve extra duty shifts when called upon, due to the absence of other pilots for vacation, sick leave, etc.
* Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to:
* All FAR requirements
* Aircraft cleanliness duties
* All REACH requirements
* All flight crew requirement
* Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
* Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
* Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
* Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
* Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
* Upholds current company policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
* Maintains safety as the primary concern.
* 2000 hours total time (helicopter)
* 1000 hours PIC (helicopter)
* 1000 turbine
* 200 hours of cumulative night experience
* FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certification
* Helicopter Instrument Rating
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
(Preferred but not required)
* 3000 hours total time (helicopter)
* 1500 hours PIC (helicopter)
* 1500 hours Turbine
* 500 hours of cumulative night experience
* 100 hours instrument time
* NVG Experience
* AS350/H125 experience
* FAR 135 Experience
* Previous HEMS experience
* ATP (H) Rating
* Flight Currency within past 12 months
* Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking.
* Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting.
* Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
* Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
* Maintains a duty weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) of less than 230 lbs.
* Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical).
* Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
* The standard, full-time pilot schedule is a 12 hour shift, 7 days on, 7 days off. Some shifts may over run but not longer than 15 hours per shift.
REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life insurance packages.
The REACH Medical Holdings Family of Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).