Production Clerk 3/31/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
Rapid City, SD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a seasonal WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION CLERK at our Rapid City SD distribution center. The primary role of this position is to perform all warehouse functions as needed. The individual will be responsible for possessing full understanding of the process, goals and objectives of all warehouse functions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receiving Duties will include breaking down freight; unloading containers; checking in freight with RF device and reconciling packing slips to receipts.
* Stocking - Stocking of all inbound product to the proper shelving areas and /or transfer areas using RF devices directing the put away of product.
* Shipping Utilizing all voice pick features in the picking process; picking accurately, with average productivity; constructively build outbound shipments on pallets; operate material handling equipment as needed
* Special tasks Ultimately, will be trained in various elements of VAI functions that move warehouse operations including: Receiving, Shipping, Returns (Customer/Vendor); Order Management; Transfer Management; Inventory Control and other assignments as needed. Special tasks could also include, preparation and delivery of capital equipment as well as building and grounds maintenance.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Experience Required: Previous Warehouse, Distribution Center, and/or Shipping experience and product knowledge is preferred
* Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial for this position
* Able to work in fast paced environment and with minimal supervision
* Excellent attendance history
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a general warehouse employee including bending, reaching, stretching, standing or walking for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting/carrying/pushing/moving as much as 70 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation
* Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced ever changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude
* Able to communicate clearly and follow direction
* Able to operate or willing to learn how to operate powered industrial equipment
* Excellent time management skills
* Basic math skills are required
* Must be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.