Psychologist, Pediatric Feeding Clinic Psychology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/28/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE HIRING
Ascension St. Vincent - Ascension Peyton Manning Children's Hospital in Evansville, IN is looking for a full time Pediatric Psychologist to join our elite team!
WHY JOIN ASCENSION?
About Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent
Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at St. Vincent is part of Indiana s largest not-for-profit health system with 22 ministries and over 3000 physicians. We provide the care you need, when and where you need it.
St. Vincent Children s Services: recognized nationally for faster access to pediatric specialists and best-in-care outcomes.
Through the Peyton Manning Children s Health system at St. Vincent your family will get faster access to more than 100 highly experienced pediatric specialists. A majority of these physicians are double board certified in pediatrics and in one of 40 different pediatric specialties and multidisciplinary programs.
Evansville, the third largest city in Indiana situated along the Ohio River, is the regional hub in the southwestern corner of Indiana. It is an easy drive from several large metropolitan areas such as Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville, and St. Louis.
Home to many attractions including museums, zoo, philharmonic, minor league baseball team, minor league hockey team, and not to mention hundreds of stores and restaurants.
In 2008, Evansville was voted the best city in the country in which \\"to live, work, and play\\" by the readers of Kiplinger, and in 2009 the 11th best.
Evansville is served by the Evansville Regional Airport with daily flights to major hub cities and is home to The University of Evansville and the University of Southern Indiana.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville, Indiana is seeking a full time pediatric psychologist to expand our Feeding Program team as part of our commitment to be the leader in comprehensive regional pediatric specialty services. The Feeding Program is located in the Center for Children which is part of Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville, IN. The Center for Children was created to address the unmet healthcare needs of children in the region. It is a central resource where parents and caregivers can get the answers they need for pediatric specialty services, feeding disorders, psychology resources - more quickly, more clearly, more accurately.
* Clinical opportunity working alongside an experienced Psychologist
* The program provides a comprehensive evaluation team, outpatient program, inpatient consults, and intensive day program services
* Utilizing a transdisciplinary approach, the program integrates nutrition, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and psychology in the treatment plans specifically developed for each individual patient
* This program utilizes a collaborative treatment approach requiring care coordination and experience with a team based model of intervention
* One of a few nationally recognized Pediatric Feeding programs in the country
* Office Hours/Schedule: 8am-5pm
* No Call
* 6-8 Patient Per Day
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Required Credential(s): License eligible in the State of Indiana
* Preferred Credential(s): Specialized training and/or experience in pediatric psychology
* Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) from an APA accredited program with emphasis on evidence-based assessment and intervention with children and adolescents is required
* Training or work experience in evidence-based interventions with children and adolescents from an APA accredited program with specialized training or experience in pediatric psychology preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)