Receiving Clerk 7/11/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a RECEIVING CLERK in the Receiving department at our Mocksville, NC distribution center. The primary role of a Receiving Clerk is to work with a high degree of accuracy while unloading, sorting and checking in freight. This position is also responsible for moving palletized product from receiving area to the correct warehouse location and rotating material, as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responsible for the timely unloading of incoming trucks, as well as accurately sorting and checking in of freight, and breaking down of product, as needed.
* Learn and execute all aspects involved in the operation of the Receiving Department.
* Successfully learn and perform scanning process (RF) in receiving. Utilizes handheld electronic devices to accurately record quantities and locations.
* Adheres to all customer requests according to established policies.
* Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
* Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
* Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Previous warehouse/distribution center experience preferred
* Previous order picker/fork lift experience is highly desired
* Able to operate or willing to learn how to operate powered industrial equipment. This may include operating an order picker, walker-rider, and an electronic pallet jack; as well as working at heights up to 25 feet
* Attention to detail is crucial for this position
* Able to work in fast paced environment and with minimal supervision
* Excellent previous attendance history
* Basic math skills are required
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a Receiving Clerk including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods for entire shift often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 60lbs (or more) push/pull carts weighing 100lbs or more repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced ever changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
* This role is located in Mocksville, NC
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.