This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/8/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONConcordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a RELIEF DRIVER in our TIFFIN, OH location. A RELIEF DRIVER is someone whose role is to drive routes to our customers in our company vehicles when the permanent driver of the route is off or sick. There may also be vacant routes on certain days that are not assigned to a permanent driver that would be covered by the relief driver. The routes service healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, long term extended care facilities, and transfers to our own regional facilities.
This is a full time, 40 hours a week position. Overtime may be requested or required. The driver will be home every day with the exception of unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* The routes that a relief driver covers have start times that range from 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Some routes have dock deliveries using a pallet jack to unload and some routes are hand unload using a lift gate. Most routes are a combination of both. When not driving, the hours for this position are during the day, with possible overtime.
* The driver may be required to load their own truck.
* Must understand and adhere to all DOT regulations according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) and the company Driver Policy.
* When not driving, duties will include Picking orders in our warehouse utilizing the voice pick system, helping in the Receiving department, light maintenance, helping at off site table deliveries, delivering/picking up trucks that are being serviced, and making special deliveries that may occur during the day or night.
* Must be able to work effectively with all internal departments and customers.
* Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Class B Commercial Driver s License (CDL) at a minimum is required, but a Class A CDL is preferred
* Clean driving record
* Candidates must be able to pass a DOT drug screen, a DOT physical, and a road driving test.
* Must be courteous to our customers, honest, and dependable
* Excellent communication and customer service skills required
* Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a driver and warehouse employee including lifting, stacking, pulling, and pushing 60 pounds or more
* Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment DOT drug screening, physical and background check
* This role is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers.