Resident Care Supervisor (LPN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/21/2020
END DATE 4/29/2020
Elderwood Asst Living at Williamsville
Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville is in growth mode and currently searching for a dedicated, qualified, and compassionate Resident Care Supervisor (LPN) who has a desire to care for our residents.
Who is Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville*
* Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville is one of our beautiful Enhanced Assisted Living facilities located in Western New York! The Enhanced Assisted Living Certification is provided by the New York State Department of Health. We were given this certification because we exceed the normal standards and care in comparison to other assisted living facilities.
Benefits and Perks of the Job:
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Holiday Packages
* Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
* Substantial Employee Referral Program
* Friendly and Supportive Staff
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Overview:
Our LPN Supervisor's assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing nursing care. This position is responsible for assisting with medications and monitoring the personal care services provided by Resident Assistants; and reporting care and change in condition of residents to staff of next shift and Resident Care Manager.
* Full Time
* 2pm to 10pm
Resident Care Supervisor (LPN) Duties:
* Supervise/Administer and assist with medications to assigned residents.
* Monitor the personal care provided by Resident Assistants.
* Assist Resident Assistants with direct care of residents.
* Follow the plan of care for each resident.
* Responsible for all aspects of receiving, storing, and distributing controlled substance medications.
* Maintain documentation regarding the provision of care to residents in the Case Notes, Medication Administration Records and other required records.
* Assist in problem-solving related to staffing, supplies, and resident care during shift.
* Ensure that resident care standards are maintained in performance of duties, and that the rights of residents and preferences in care and treatment are respected.
* Receive and store lost/found articles and notify the Resident Care Manager and/or Case Manager.
* Ensure that residents are treated with respect and kindness at all times.
* Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse with a current State license required.
* One year nursing experience in a nursing leadership role preferred; experience in geriatric nursing preferred.
* Organizational skills and ability to supervise department staff effectively and work well with personnel of other departments required; ensures high standards of care are maintained.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.