Sales Enablement Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/14/2020
END DATE 8/13/2020
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Description
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It s the aim of our returnship program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We ve been recognized by Forbes as a World s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will collaboratively support the effectiveness and efficiency of the ISO commercial lines sales organization. They will be responsible for optimizing the use of existing account planning and sales operational tools, as well as proactively identifying and executing upon new areas for sales effectiveness improvement. This will include initiatives designed to arm sales leadership with tools needed to make informed, fast decisions. Success will require a proactive, energetic, and collaborative mindset across the organization focused on the ultimate goal of increasing sales.
* Support sales leadership through various means such as strategic recommendations, ad hoc tactical initiatives, and QBR creation.
* Manage the annual territory planning tools to ensure ease of use and effectiveness, including design, creation, modification, and post-planning analyses.
* Lead aspects of process improvement to optimize the renewal process. Ensure AE s have all of the information needed at their fingertips, including a list of renewals, usage, and other inputs into their renewal strategy.
* Work with Operations leaders to implement and evaluate sales initiatives; independently make real-time decisions to adjust or correct strategies or expectations as needed.
* Coordinate work across cross-functional leaders to optimize the use of sales tools. This may include project oversight and influence, data clean-up, and dashboard modifications.
* Create processes as needed to help prepare account executives for customer engagements. For example: customer profiles to help identify customer pain points and buying triggers; and account research tools designed to present the Verisk / customer relationships.
* Develop integrated sales enablement plans, tools, assets, processes, communications and knowledge sharing for products and other initiatives.
* Partner with marketing on asset creation, messaging, competitive analysis, and campaign communications to ensure sales receives the best content possible, streamlined across the product organization.
* Partner with product to align training with the prioritization of the business and sales opportunities; facilitate a streamlined feedback loop from sales to product.
* Develop and deliver presentations to senior leadership to communicate proposals, initiatives, and progress.
* Other projects as assigned based on business need.
* Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience; advances degree encouraged.
* Minimum of 4 years experience working within sales, marketing, and/or sales enablement.
* Demonstrated success in sales, sales enablement and/or account management.
* Business creativity and analytical problem solving skills are a must.
* Balanced process-driven mindset with the flexibility to evolve with a fast growing, changing business.
* Outstanding writing and editing skills with the ability to write for different audiences/cultures, using different formats and channels.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to operate effectively with multiple priorities and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Ability to build and maintain relationships and partner effectively across diverse internal organizations.
* Intimate knowledge of the selling process; ability to connect and translate between high-level needs / executive requests and specific actions.
* Strong ability to present both strategy and performance of execution to the executive leadership team.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice