This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Nexus HR Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONMeditab Group of Companies
Meditab Software and its affiliated organizations have built services and technology products that optimize efficiency and patient outcomes. We have clients in the areas of Health Plan, Clinics, Hospitals, and Pharmacies.
We are looking for enthusiastic Sales Interns who feel they can do something at least two times faster than most other people and who are highly skilled in the areas of sales and marketing. The person must be very dynamic and should have scored 75 percentile or higher in SAT with a current GPA above 3.33.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Intern will be responsible for tasks that will allow him/her the opportunity to demonstrate capabilities in sales, marketing research, lead generation, and other preliminary tasks that will lead to a successful sales campaign. * Develop a comprehensive understanding of our collective companies.
* Conduct market research for target markets, and preliminary business plans.
* Ability to sell multiple organizations within single sales calls.
* Make at least 40 sales calls per day and at least 20 outbound email inquiries.
* Perform consistent follow-ups that will grow sales and client relationships.
* All other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications: * On-going or completed a Bachelor s degree in Business Management or Marketing.
* On-going or completed a Master s degree in Business Management or Marketing.
* 75 and above for the SAT percentile.
* 3.33 and above for GPA rate.
* Great personal confidence and passionate about solving problems.
* Able to give their 100% at work.
* Must be able to work at 40-hours a week, Mondays through Fridays.
* Ability to influence or sell for Business Development roles.
* Ability to work with teams to improve corporate efficiency.
* Experience in sales is highly preferred.
* Experience in marketing on any platform is highly preferred.
* Experience in working in the healthcare industry is a big plus.
* Able to work in Sacramento, CA.
Powered by JazzHR