School Bus Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeattle 1st Ave is Hiring School Bus Drivers!
Join us every week for our Walk In Wednesday!
This will be at our location from 9am-1pm
We will have open interviews and refreshments!
Stop by 7739 1st Ave So Seattle Wa. 98108. Every Wednesday to
Find out how to get behind the wheel with us!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
* NEW starting wage $24-$28.60 per hour!
* Free CDL permit prep Training*
* Paid training once CDL permit has been obtained *
* Guaranteed Hours on school days (Working AM/PM split shift required)*
* Monday-Friday scheduled, no weekends required!
* Dental and Vision coverage/ Credit Union*
* Attendance Bonus*
* $500 A year medical stipend after 6 months of employment or 82% company paid employee medical coverage for all part-time employees*
* Pension program with 50 cents per hour company contribution*
* Up to 8 days paid time off and monthly attendance bonuses (must complete training and obtain CDL to be eligible) *
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
* Safely transports passengers
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
* Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
* Good verbal communication skills
* At least 21 years old
* Valid driver s license for at least 3 years
* Be subject to a background check, drug test (including marijuana) and physical.
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we ve created a working environment that you ll love.
And, because we re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
*See Location for details
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.