Security Specialist with TS/SCI 8/1/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Security Specialist with clearance.
The purpose of the Security and Badging Specialist is to provide on-site support for the badging and physical access control systems.
* Will follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs for operating the U.S. Access Program and Physical Access Control (PACS) system.
* Enrollment: verify Personally Identifiable Information, scan source ID documents, enroll fingerprints and capture photo in badging system
* Issuance/Activation: verify accuracy of info printed on badge, inventory badge into system, set Personal Identification Number for badge and activate badge in the system, enroll the badge in the PACS Personnel
* Experience with physical access control systems.
* Experience with badging.
* Must be knowledgeable in operating badging and PACS systems.
Clearance Required: Must have a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI); Top Secret clearance required prior to consideration.
Years of Relevant Experience Required: 0 2 years related experience.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off