Senior Digital and Social Media Strategist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONProsek Partners is looking for a Senior Digital and Social Media Strategist to play an integral role in a growing practice at a high-growth firm. This person will work closely with our internal account teams, playing an integral role to develop digital strategies that complement clients' earned media goals, and will create and manage a number of social media campaigns for clients to drive brand awareness and engage audiences on multiple platforms.
The Senior Digital and Social Media Strategist must be experienced in social media content creation, an expert in platform-specific best practices and campaign analysis, with the ability to translate emerging digital trends into actionable plans. The candidate will be expected to create content (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) on behalf of our clients, monitor earned and owned conversation and activity across relevant platforms and cultivate online relationships with target audiences through paid, owned and earned channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Develop and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
* Manage tactical execution of digital advertising and social media programming including content development, community management and influencer engagement
* Have familiarity and experience in a wide range of digital tactics including measurement and analytics, organic and paid social media, email marketing and digital reputation management
* Generate, edit and publish daily content to appropriate social media channels
* Coordinate with PR account teams to provide social media guidance and expertise for specific campaigns
* Produce client-ready written communications and have strong verbal communication with our clients
* Ability to articulate the capabilities and services of the digital practice across the team, as well as with existing and potential clients
REQUIREMENTS * 5-8 years of experience in a digital content development role
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Experience with social networking and social analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, TrendKite, Spredfast, Buzzsumo, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc.)
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
* Team player and self-starter