Senior Manager Finance: Co-Op Rebate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
Home Depot / THD
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION PURPOSEIn this position, the Sr Manager Finance will be expected to provide financial leadership, direction and analysis to the functional management team. The Sr Mgr Finance will play a key role in driving functional metrics, controlling costs, and work closely with the Director Finance and functional leader in order to achieve business goals and create shareholder value through the planning process. This position will be responsible for developing financial planning, reporting and leading a team of professionals.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES* Strategic Analysis/Problem Solving - Works to fully understand business; identify and implement process and organizational improvements.
* Plans and ensures execution of department objectives. Participates in preparation of the annual budget, reviews monthly expenditures and ensures that budgetary goals are met. Reviews monthly metrics to ensure goals are met.
* Project Management- Develops and supports a strategic alliance with business partners.
* Participates in cross-functional activities focused on solving business issues and enhancing our competitive advantage.
* Facilitates cross-functional communication with other areas of the business including but not limited to Finance, Operations, and Information Systems.
* Leads, plans, and coordinates work teams in an efficient manner to effectively perform any financial function and activity; utilizes metrics to track performance and manage workload. Ensures operational processes and procedures are compliant and consist with established policies.
* Predict Revenues and Expenditures and Report to Management.
* Conduct financial planning for function and make appropriate recommendations.
* Drive key functional financial metrics.
* Financial Reporting
NATURE AND SCOPETypically reports to Director FinanceAccountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others.Planning, monitoring and reviewing work of subordinates is required.This may include direct supervision of a shift or the coordination of multiple work groups. Makes recommendations concerning selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTSAdditional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSMust be eighteen years of age or older.Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.Education Required:The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 6 yearsPhysical Requirements:Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles. Preferred Qualifications:* MBA
* Prior experience leading an analysis or planning team
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:* Thorough working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal accounting controls
* Knowledge of business and management. Principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
* Ability to develop and implement strategies that support the objectives of the company
* Ability to lead and develop subordinates
* Able to effectively communicate with all departments and levels of associates through both verbal and written methods
* Critical thinking skills; using logic to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, applying general rules to specific problems.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://homedepot.contacthr.com/76230194.jpg /