Senior Pricing Analyst 7/29/2020
IMPAQ International LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR PRICING ANALYST
Job Location US-MD-Columbia
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions, organizational development, technical assistance and consulting services to U.S. and international government agencies, foundations, and the private sector. IMPAQ s mission is to bring together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and programs. IMPAQ offers five locations: our Corporate Headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, rated one of America s Best Small Cities; Downtown Washington, D.C., Boston, Massachusetts, Seattle, Washington and a Bay Area office in Oakland, California. IMPAQ has a diverse and collegial work environment and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
The Senior Pricing Analyst will work directly with the Managing Director of Contracts and Pricing as part of the Pricing team, and focus primarily on proposal budgets.
* Review, analyze, and interpret procurement materials, such as RFP, RFTO, RFQ and distill information for use in budget preparation
* Create and revise budget shells in Microsoft Excel, incorporating information from solicitations and Proposal Managers
* Assist with the creation of additional supporting documents, such as state registrations, representations and certifications, etc.
* Coordinate with Project Managers to help develop pricing support for contract modifications
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
* Bachelor s degree in a related field
* 5-7 years of pricing experience with government contracts and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) required
* The candidate must have excellent organization skills, analytical skills, and demonstrate exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
* Familiarity with government contract bidding process
* Demonstrate in-depth understanding of direct and indirect cost structures of a government contractor
* Must be organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be able to work well both independently and with a team
Must be able to work with a rapid pace that is deadline-driven * Must be proficient in both Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat
* Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
* Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills
IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).