Sr. Analyst, Pro Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
Home Depot / THD
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION PURPOSE The Home Depot is creating a new website exclusively for Pros designed to build out all the tools and applications that professional business customers need. As part of the Pro Customer Experience team, Senior Analysts hold a variety of responsibility. Senior Analysts of Pro Analytics analyzes business trends and customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements to provide the best customer experience and increase growth in online sales. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Development of advanced analytics to support the company’s strategic objectives
* Analyzing business trends and customer behavior
* Analyzing behavior on specific tools and features of the site
* Comparison between in store and online shopping behaviors through data
* Identifying trends across customer segments for online behaviors
* Support complex reporting needs like building KPI dashboards for various business, IT and senior leadership teams
* Perform complex deep dive analysis to troubleshoot or identify the root cause for site issues or any dip in conversion or other KPI’s.
* Create analytics, translate business questions to actionable insights, support ongoing analytical needs, design new analytical tools, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality analytical solutions
* Leverage effective communication skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights, with a passion to learn and develop
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES20%-Lead Project Teams of Analysts and other associates. 20%-Perform data gathering tasks, synthesis - develop solutions, project/strategy planning and data utilization. 20%-Produce documents for teams and leadership to review and utilize. 20%-Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors. 20%-Build skills and knowledge including self-development, team knowledge and customer (internal) knowledge.NATURE AND SCOPEThis position reports to Sr Manager or Manager Customer Execution This position has no direct reportsENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTSEnvironment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSMust be eighteen years of age or older.Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.Education Required:The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 yearsPhysical Requirements:Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.Preferred Qualifications:* 3 years of work experience is preferred
* 2 years of experience in analytics is preferred
* Experience in SQL, Tableau, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics or similar tools preferred
* Mastery of data pipelines and cloud tech stack (especially the Google Cloud Platform) and knowledge of retail and online systems
* Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong analytical skills including demonstrated aptitude with data analysis and ability to generate insight from large and complex data sets
* Background in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science
* Process improvement experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:* Experience leading high performing teams Consulting management and/or project management.
* Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis.
* Problem solving Strong Operations, Retail and/or field knowledge.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://homedepot.contacthr.com/76230082.jpg /