This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/23/2020
Cox Media Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The TV analyst is an entry-level position perfect for anyone who loves television and/or media and is looking to make a career in the media field. Working closely with TV Analytics Management, TV Analysts learn the rules of the road and how to create inventory, estimate TV ratings and create relevant data visualizations and presentations for sales. TV analysts also report on TV program audience delivery advising TV sellers on how best to position and price these programs. The analytics department supports internal sellers in all 13 CoxReps regional offices as well as many diverse TV stations clients ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CW and independent in nearly every TV markets across the county.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR REMOTE WORK AND WOULD NOT REQUIRE RELOCATION.
* Processing and analyzing TV ratings data (Nielsen and comScore)
* Maintaining station program schedules in TV advertising database software
* Estimating audience delivery of future program performance
* Producing data visualizations and presentations for use by Senior TV analytics leadership, CoxReps Account Executives and station personnel to promote the understanding of local ratings trends.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
* Bachelor s degree in Television, Marketing, Communication, Business or related field is preferred
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Strong oral, written, planning, analytical, and time management skills
* Flexibility and the ability to learn new skills quickly in a fast-paced TV environment
* Ability to work independently and think strategically
* Ability to multi-task
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience with data visualization tools is a plus (e.g. Domo, Tableau)
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
COX REPS IS A SUBSIDIARY OF COX MEDIA GROUP AND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MORE INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY CAN BE FOUND HERE: WWW.COXREPS.COM