Trade Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/23/2020
END DATE 9/12/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Company
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
We are seeking a highly collaborative, proactive Trade Compliance Analyst to ensure our adherence to U.S. import and export compliance regulations.
In this role you'll be…
Trade Compliance Analyst provides guidance to the business to ensure Markem-Imaje is complying with all relevant trade compliance laws and regulations.
You'll have an opportunity to…
Work in close collaboration with Global Trade Compliance, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service, Replenishment and Sourcing as well as relevant Government Authorities to successfully enable compliance.
You should possess…
Knowledge of the following regulations: Regional import/export regulations, HS and ECCN classification, product origin, customs valuation, Free Trade Agreements, US EAR and/or EU Dual-Use regulations.
* Support the Regional Trade Compliance Manager in implementing the Global Trade Compliance (GTC) standards and procedures to enable compliance with all relevant trade compliance laws & regulations in the countries throughout the region.
* Monitor and analyze impacts of changes in local and regional import/export laws and regulations, align business processes with these changes & evolutions
* Interface with internal and external customers in trade compliance matters including regulatory agencies
* Determine HS/Customs and, where applicable, Export Control Classification and origin determination
* Develop and manage /deploy import/export compliance processes and procedures, participate in work groups to support the development/deployment of such processes and procedures, this includes Denied & Restricted party screening processes
* Manage a diverse workload which may include changes in priorities and responsibilities
* Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, International Trade or related field/equivalent qualification.
* Minimum 3 years of Trade Compliance background in a fast-paced industry.
* Experience working within the AES Customs portal
* Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle competing priorities and timelines.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Execute all tasks with minimal direction, and work both independently and within teams to complete projects and meet deadlines
Keene, New Hampshire is a small college-town where you'll find a charming downtown Main Street teeming with shops, restaurants and a retro movie theater. Employees also enjoy a great range of outdoor activities close by such as skiing and hiking.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..