Truck Driver - CDL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/1/2020
END DATE 5/27/2020
Truck Driver CDL
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
What you will enjoy doing:
Our dedicated fleet runs bulk gases to customers and other delivery points throughout the assigned region.
* We offer one of the highest rates in our industry
* Highly Competitive Sign On Bonuses
* Shift Differentials - opportunity for $110-$160 more per week
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Excellent routes and set schedules that keep you close to home
* Multiple Medical/Dental, etc. plans to choose from
* Retirement Benefits
* Advancement Opportunities
* robust training including Virtual Reality to ensure our drivers are set up for success
As one of our Bulk Transport Drivers, you ll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
* Following DOT, Messer North America standards, safety practices, and policies.
Performing tasks required in loading and delivery including product transfer, quality analysis and documentation, and customer interaction.
Do you have what it takes*
* Minimum of 1 year tractor trailer driving experience with a good commercial and personal driving record
* Class A Commercial Driver s License with Tanker Endorsement
* Have or able to obtain Hazmat endorsements
* A high school diploma or GED Preferred
* Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws